Call (318) 215-7839 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (318) 631-6400 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Basel Kasabali, MD
New Patient(318) 855-2811
Dr. Basel Kasabali, MD is a cardiology specialist in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Kasabali completed a residency at Christ Hospital & Medical Center. He currently practices at Willis-Knighton Cardiology and is affiliated with WK Pierremont Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Lsu Health Sciences Center, Shreveport, Fellowship Hospital
- Christ Hospital & Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gilsbar 360
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- NovaSys Health
- PPO Plus
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Railroad Medicare
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kasabali?
Professional. Kind and cortuioes .always available. Have great staff always ready to help
- WK Pierremont Health Center
- Willis-Knighton Medical Center
- Willis-Knighton South & the Center for Women's Health
- WK Bossier Health Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kasabali has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Basel Kasabali, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kasabali's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kasabali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kasabali frequently treats Heart Disease, Hyperlipidemia, and Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Kasabali's office is located at 2727 Hearne Ave Ste 301, Shreveport, LA 71103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kasabali speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.