Dr. Dabas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Basel Dabas, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Edinburg, TX. Dr. Dabas completed a residency at Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus. He currently practices at South Texas Valley Pharmacy and is affiliated with Connally Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dabas is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Providence Hosp Southfield-Univ Mich, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Residency Hospital — 1993
- St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dabas?
Dr Dabas was a wonderful doctor very knowledgeable and he cares about his patients my mom had Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma and she been cancer free for 3 yrs we love Dr Dabas
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Basel Dabas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dabas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dabas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dabas frequently treats Blood Disorders, Breast Diseases, and Neutropenia.
Dr. Dabas' office is located at 2717 Michaelangelo Dr Ste 200, Edinburg, TX 78539. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dabas speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Connally Memorial Medical Center
- Gonzales Memorial Hospital
- Guadalupe Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital