Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grob accepts your insurance.
Dr. B Grob, MD is a urology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Grob completed a residency at Eastern Virginia Medical Center - Urology. He currently practices at Medical College of Virginia Hospitals and is affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grob is board certified in Urology.
- Eastern Virginia Medical Center - Urology, Residency Hospital
- Estern Virginia Medical School - General Surgery, Residency Hospital
- Meml Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Eastern Virginia Medical School Of The Medical College Of Hampton Roads, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grob?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grob frequently treats Urinary Conditions.
Dr. Grob's office is located at 1250 E Marshall St, Richmond, VA 23298. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grob has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center
Medical College of Virginia Hospitals1250 E Marshall St, Richmond, VA 23298 Existing Patients: (804) 628-6990