Dr. Brezina has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barton Brezina, MD is a nephrology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Brezina completed a residency at UTHSCSA. He currently practices at Heart & Vascular Associates of Augusta PC and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brezina is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Wilford Hall Air Force Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- UTHSCSA, Residency Hospital
- Keesler Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brezina?
I am happy with my visits. Just want the phone answered more quickly. Need to know lab hours at 465 belair. And if my 6/4/2020 appt is canceled. I am happy with all the STAFF. I just need the phone answered more. ThankU!!!!!!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barton Brezina, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brezina's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brezina accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brezina frequently treats Anemia, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Brezina's office is located at 820 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 2a, Augusta, GA 30901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital
- Putnam General Hospital
- St Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital
- University Hospital