Dr. Giannattasio has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bartolomeo Giannattasio, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Giannattasio completed a residency at Univ Hosps. and is affiliated with Southwest General Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Giannattasio is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Presby Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Univ Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U Cath Sacro Cuore, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 7255 Old Oak Blvd Ste C208, Cleveland, OH 44130 Existing Patients: (440) 816-2708
Cardiovascular Medicine Assocs
Cardiovascular Medicine Assocs6707 Powers Blvd Ste 308, Cleveland, OH 44129 Existing Patients: (440) 887-9645
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giannattasio?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Giannattasio accepts your insurance.
Dr. Giannattasio frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Giannattasio's office is located at 7255 Old Oak Blvd Ste C208, Cleveland, OH 44130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Giannattasio speaks Creole and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southwest General Health Center
- University Hospitals Parma Medical Center