Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barry Stein, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Wallingford, CT. Dr. Stein completed a residency at Mass Genl Hosp/Harvard Med Sch. He currently practices at All-med Healthcare Inc and is affiliated with Midstate Medical Center.
- Mass Genl Hosp/Harvard Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Mass Genl Hosp/Harvard Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Univ Stellenbosch, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stein frequently treats Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Stein's office is located at 101 N Plains Industrial Rd Bldg 1a, Wallingford, CT 06492. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Midstate Medical Center