Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Barry Walters, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pikesville, MD. Dr. Walters completed a residency at Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore. He currently practices at Baltimore Heart Associates and is affiliated with Carroll Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walters is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Residency Hospital
- University Of Md Med Sys, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baltimore Heart Associates
Baltimore Heart Associates4000 Old Court Rd Ste 103, Pikesville, MD 21208 Existing Patients: (410) 521-5600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walters?
Dr. Walters is always pleasant, concerned and thorough in his evaluations of me. He keeps tabs on my overall health as well as my cardio-health. I enjoy his dry wit, although I realize it is not for everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Walters has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Walters frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Walters' office is located at 4000 Old Court Rd Ste 103, Pikesville, MD 21208. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore