Dr. Barry Wilcox, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Wilcox completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilcox is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- New York Medical College Westchester Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Med Coll Wisc Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilcox?
My Father was Under Dr. Wilcox care. My father had advanced Prostrate cancer. I am very thankful to Dr. Wilcox and his excellent staff who took really good care of my father during his cancer treatment. My Special thanks to Nurse Dana Leblanc, Chris Bremer, Dora S and Karli O.
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health