Dr. Barry Michelson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Michelson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Barry Michelson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Michelson completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Tennova Heart and is affiliated with Newport Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Michelson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Maryland, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Miami School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Michelson?
He is the best heart dr you could want he care aboit his patients and listens to them
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Michelson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michelson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Michelson's office is located at 10800 Parkside Dr Ste 331, Knoxville, TN 37934. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Michelson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Newport Medical Center
- Tennova Healthcare North Knoxville Medical Center
- Tennova Healthcare-cleveland