Dr. Barry Veazey, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in College Station, TX. Dr. Veazey completed a residency at University Tex Health Science Center. He currently practices at CHI St Joseph Health Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with CHI St. Joseph Health Regional Hospital - Bryan, TX. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Veazey is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
CHI St Joseph Health Orthopaedic Associates
CHI St Joseph Health Orthopaedic Associates2803 Earl Rudder Fwy S Ste 103, College Station, TX 77845 Call
- American Academy Of Orthopaedic Surgery, Fellowship Hospital
- University Tex Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Med Ctr Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1987
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Veazey?
We cannot recommend any doctor higher than Dr. Veazey. My husband and I both have extensive arthritis, and he has operated on shoulders, hips, and knees, all with great, pain-free results. We continue to be so grateful for his expertise and gracious manner and spirit.
- CHI St. Joseph Health Regional Hospital - Bryan, TX
- CHI St. Joseph Health College Station Hospital