Dr. Northcutt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barry Northcutt, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Northcutt completed a residency at Aspen Fndn Sports Med/Ortho As. He currently practices at OSSO North and is affiliated with Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Northcutt is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Rocky Mountain Sports Medicine Fellowship Aspen, Colorado, Fellowship Hospital
- Aspen Fndn Sports Med/Ortho As, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ok College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Main Office9800 Broadway Ext Ste 201, Oklahoma City, OK 73114 Existing Patients: (405) 340-4744
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Northcutt?
This office is awesome, Dr Northcutt and staff really care about what is happening to you and your body part that is involved. I would and will be back, the next time I mess up my knee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barry Northcutt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Northcutt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Northcutt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Northcutt frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Systemic Chondromalacia, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Northcutt's office is located at 9800 Broadway Ext Ste 201, Oklahoma City, OK 73114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Northcutt speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Health Edmond
- Northwest Surgical Hospital
- OU Medical Center Edmond