Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Barry Karon, MD
New Patient(507) 218-8044
Dr. Barry Karon, MD is a cardiovascular & metabolic disease specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Karon completed a residency at Mayo Grad Sch Med. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karon is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karon?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barry Karon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Karon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karon frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, Heart Disease, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Karon's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.