Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Barry Drucker, DO is a ophthalmology specialist in Syosset, NY. Dr. Drucker completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus. He currently practices at Syosset Hospital and is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirm, Other Education — 1973
- Beth Israel Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Syosset Hospital221 Jericho Tpke, Syosset, NY 11791 Existing Patients: (844) 727-5795
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drucker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Drucker frequently treats Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Astigmatism, and Autoimmune Diseases.
Dr. Drucker's office is located at 221 Jericho Tpke, Syosset, NY 11791. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Drucker speaks Russian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Drucker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset