Dr. Alpert has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barry Alpert, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Alpert completed a residency at Boston City Hosp-Harvard. He currently practices at Arrhythmia Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alpert is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Boston City Hosp-Harvard, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Barnes Hosp-Washington U, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Barnes Hosp-Washington U, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Barry L. Alpert, MD, PC4815 Liberty Ave Ste 204, Pittsburgh, PA 15224 Existing Patients: (412) 681-5500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alpert?
Dr Alpert has been following me since 2003. His knowledge in this field is hands down the very best. He implanted a cardiac device in 2003 and It has proven to be very good. I trust him completely with all my cardiac problems and highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alpert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alpert frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Alpert's office is located at 4815 Liberty Ave Ste 204, Pittsburgh, PA 15224. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.