Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jacobs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barry Jacobs, MD is a hematology specialist in New Britain, CT. Dr. Jacobs completed a residency at Stamford Hosp. He currently practices at Central Connecticut Pathology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jacobs is board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology.
- Stamford Hosp, Residency Hospital
- U Conn Hlth Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Stamford Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central Connecticut Pathology
The Hospital of Central Connecticut100 Grand St, New Britain, CT 06052 Existing Patients: (860) 224-5584
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacobs?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jacobs frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Jacobs' office is located at 100 Grand St, New Britain, CT 06052. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jacobs has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.