Dr. Gross has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barry Gross, DO is a family medicine specialist in Ira, MI. He currently practices at North Point Medical Center and is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gross is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Point Medical Center
Barry J. Gross DO PC9838 Dixie Hwy, Ira, MI 48023 Existing Patients: (586) 725-9611
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gross?
Not only a great doctor a great person in general very caring he spends the time to truly find out what's going on with you. Dr Barry gross is a great listener and is always looking into the latest in medical procedures and medicine to stay on top of his game. Also the ladies in the office are fantastic never once have I caught one of them in a bad mood! LOL Yes they are human!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gross accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gross frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Hernia, and Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot.
Dr. Gross' office is located at 9838 Dixie Hwy, Ira, MI 48023. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- Mclaren Macomb