Dr. Barry Fisher, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Fisher completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Med Center. He currently practices at Barry G Fisher MD and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Barry G Fisher MD
Great Neck Office560 Northern Blvd Ste 106, Great Neck, NY 11021 Existing Patients: (516) 466-6160
- Long Island Jewish Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Nassau Co Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fisher?
Herniated Disc in lower back. Extreme pain. Trouble sleeping, pain down the leg and numb foot and walked with a severe limp. My father in law recommended Dr. Fisher. In the same day i received the MRI, nerve test, a prescription for anti inflammatory medicine and physical therapy prescription. I was in a situation where many doctors would have recommended surgery. Few months later back is healed up, pain down the leg and numbness gone. Felt like he cared and trusted judgment.Back to gym.Thanks
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center