Dr. Dix has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barry Dix, MD is a cardiology specialist in Riverdale, GA. Dr. Dix completed a residency at University Mich Affil Hosps. He currently practices at South Atlanta Cardiology and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Mich Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- University Mich Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University Mich Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Atlanta Cardiology6507 Professional Pl, Riverdale, GA 30274 Existing Patients: (770) 991-2199
Emory Heart & Vascular
Emory Southern Heart Specialists PC1050 Eagles Landing Pkwy Ste 101, Stockbridge, GA 30281 Existing Patients: (770) 474-4248
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dix?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center