Dr. Tedder has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barry Tedder, MD is a cardiology specialist in Jonesboro, AR. Dr. Tedder completed a residency at U Ark Med Sch. He currently practices at Cardiology Associates of Jonesboro Inc. and is affiliated with Saint Bernards Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tedder is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Ark Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Ark Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1989
- U Ark Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tedder?
Knowledgeable. Thorough. Efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barry Tedder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tedder's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tedder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tedder frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Tedder's office is located at 201 E OAK AVE, Jonesboro, AR 72401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Bernards Medical Center