Dr. Barry Tedder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tedder's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Barry Tedder, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Jonesboro, AR. Dr. Tedder completed a residency at U Ark Med Sch. They currently practice at Cardiology Associates Of NE AR and are affiliated with Saint Bernards Medical Center. They accept multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tedder is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Ark Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- U Ark Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1989
- U Ark Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1987
- UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI / MEDICAL CENTER, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tedder?
Best doctor and cardiologist a person can have. Extremely knowledgeable and cares for his patients. I have used him since 2009
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tedder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tedder frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Tedder's office is located at 201 E OAK AVE, Jonesboro, AR 72401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tedder has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Bernards Medical Center
Cardiology Associates Of NE AR
St. Bernards Heart & Vascular201 E OAK AVE, Jonesboro, AR 72401 (870) 935-6729