Dr. Barry Sheppard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sheppard's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Barry Sheppard, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Merced, CA. Dr. Sheppard completed a residency at University of California Davis Medical Center. He currently practices at Family Care Clinic @ Mercy Medical and is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Merced. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sheppard?
- Harbor-Ucla Research Fellow - Ct Surgery, Fellowship Hospital
- University of California Davis Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of South Carolina, Undergraduate School
- University Of South Carolina - The Honors College, Undergraduate School
- Sts-Aats Course In Off-Pump Cabg, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Brown & Toland Physicians
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
- Medicaid of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Family Care Clinic @ Mercy Medical
Mercy Medical Center Merced333 Mercy Ave, Merced, CA 95340 Existing Patients: (209) 564-5000
General Medicine Clinic1248 D St, Merced, CA 95341 Existing Patients: (209) 564-4500
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sheppard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sheppard frequently treats Mitral Valve Surgery, Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS) or Thoracotomy, and Empyema.
Dr. Sheppard's office is located at 333 Mercy Ave, Merced, CA 95340. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sheppard has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Medical Center Merced