Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alvir accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barbra Alvir, DO is a family medicine specialist in Farmington, MI. Dr. Alvir completed a residency at St John-Oakland Hosp. and is affiliated with St. Mary Mercy Livonia Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St John-Oakland Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Wayne State University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alvir?
I saw Dr Alvir for the first time this week and took my daughter a couple of days later. Dr Alvir is very knowledgeable and thorough. She spends a lot of time explaining things like how to use medication. Doctors rarely do that. She seems to really care about her work and wants to resolve issues. The staff is very warm and friendly and makes you feel comfortable. I was extremely satisfied with my overall experience as mom and as a patient. Dr. Alvir will be our family doctor from now on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alvir frequently treats Prostate Cancer Screening , HeartAware Online Risk Screening, and Breast Cancer Screening.
Dr. Alvir's office is located at 36650 Grand River Ave Ste 101, Farmington, MI 48335. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alvir speaks Tagalog and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Alvir has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia Hospital