Dr. Williams has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barbara Williams, MD is a cardiology specialist in Beachwood, OH. Dr. Williams completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. She currently practices at University Occupational & Environmental Health Services and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Williams is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Bowling Green State University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Occupational & Environmental Health Services3909 Orange Pl Ste 2300, Beachwood, OH 44122 Existing Patients: (216) 378-4144
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williams?
Let me tell you about Doctor Barbara Williams a cardiologist at University Hospitals. I have been in Ahuja Hospital twice now for my AFIB heart problem. My normal cardiologist is Doctor George Farah and his partner Doctor Barbara Williams handles me when I am in the hospital. The highest rating on line is 5 stars. I wish I could give Doctor Williams 100 stars. She is nothing short of a superstar of cardiologist. I was no easy case and came in in chronic afib and my heart kept stopping. Doctor Williams dug in and never quit. She got me out of AFIB and stopped my heart from stopping. For eight days she fought for me this last time and she never gave up. On top of this she is compassionate, and kind and just a wonderful person. When in the hospital I demand to see only her. It is great she is partners with my other cardiologist as they can work as a team for me when I am out of the hospital too. I dont want to ever loose her..... Doctor Williams is just 100% Fantastic!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Williams accepts your insurance.
Dr. Williams frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Williams' office is located at 3909 Orange Pl Ste 2300, Beachwood, OH 44122. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital