Dr. Vereault has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barbara Vereault, DO is a family medicine specialist in Bangor, ME. Dr. Vereault completed a residency at Eastern Maine Medical Center. She currently practices at Penobscot Community Health Care and is affiliated with Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vereault is board certified in Family Practice.
- Eastern Maine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Osteo Hosp of Maine, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Chicago Osteopathic Medicine Midwestern University, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Penobscot Community Health Care
Penobscot Community Health Care1012 Union St Ste 1, Bangor, ME 04401 Existing Patients: (207) 945-5247
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vereault?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barbara Vereault, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vereault's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vereault accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vereault frequently treats Painful Urination (Dysuria), ADHD and-or ADD, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Vereault's office is located at 1012 Union St Ste 1, Bangor, ME 04401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital