Dr. Felt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barbara Felt, MD is a developmental-behavioral pediatric specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Felt completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. She currently practices at Michigan Medicine and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Felt is board certified in Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Rainbow Babies-Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michigan Medicine1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (734) 936-9777
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Felt?
Dr Felt and her staff are amazing! The support I have from this doctor and U of M is wonderful. If you have a child with sleep or encoprsis. This is the doctor to see
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Felt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Felt frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Constipation, and Speech, Language and Learning Disorders.
Dr. Felt's office is located at 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan