Dr. Snyder has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barbara Snyder, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Great Barrington, MA. Dr. Snyder completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. She currently practices at Child Health Plan Plus Health Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Snyder is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Childrens National Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Childrens National Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Child Health Plan Plus Health Center444 STOCKBRIDGE RD, Great Barrington, MA 01230 Existing Patients: (413) 528-8580
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Snyder?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barbara Snyder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Snyder's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Snyder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Snyder frequently treats Acute Bronchitis, Acute Pharyngitis, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Snyder's office is located at 444 STOCKBRIDGE RD, Great Barrington, MA 01230. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.