Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Barbara Ma, MD
Dr. Barbara Ma, MD is a oncology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Ma completed a residency at Georgetown University Med Center Washington Dc. She currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
- Weill Cornell Medical College/New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University Med Center Washington Dc, Residency Hospital
- New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York, Medical School
- John S Hopkins University, Undergraduate School
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ma?
Good experience with Dr. Ma. She was professional, courteous, respectful, knowledgeable, informative, efficient, answered any questions I had in a clear and concise manner.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barbara Ma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ma's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ma frequently treats Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, Basal Cell Carcinoma , and Bone Marrow Evaluation.
Dr. Ma's office is located at 1305 York Ave, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ma speaks Chinese, Cantonese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ma has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.