Dr. Brown has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barbara Brown, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She currently practices at Columbus Regional Medical Group - Pediatrics and is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1997
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Columbus Regional Medical Group - Pediatrics
Columbus Regional Pediatrics2000 10th Ave Ste 400, Columbus, GA 31901 Existing Patients: (706) 660-2932
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
The best experience I ever had with any doctor. She made me feel as if my sons recovery was just as important to her as it was for us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barbara Brown, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brown's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Immunization Administration, Otitis Media, and Viral Infection.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 2000 10th Ave Ste 400, Columbus, GA 31901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown