Dr. Bean has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Barbara Bean, MD is a cardiology specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Bean completed a residency at George Washington University. She currently practices at MedStar Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bean is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- George Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1991
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1988
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1987
- University Of Surrey, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bean?
Dr. Bean is great! We found her on Health Grades and couldn't be happier. She takes the time with u to answer your questions & she has a great bedside manner! We would give her 10* if it was available. Love Dr. Bean!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barbara Bean, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bean's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bean accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bean frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Bean's office is located at 2002 Medical Pkwy Ste 500, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Calverthealth Medical Center
- UM Shore Regional Health
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Chestertown