Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Barbara Wilson, MD
Dr. Barbara Wilson, MD is
- Indiana Hand Center, Other Education — 1993
- Michigan State University-Blodgett Hospital Campus, Other Education — 1992
- American College Of Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Wayne State University / Detroit Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Medical School — 1984
- Wellesley, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Memorial Hermann Physician Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilson?
Dr. Wilson is the most personable surgeon that I have ever experienced. Her bedside manner is second to none. I highly recommend her for your hand surgery needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Barbara Wilson, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Wilson's profile.
Dr. Wilson in specializes in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wilson's office is located at 6560 Fannin St Ste 1810 Houston, TX 77030. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Wilson provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Barbara Wilson, MD is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Barbara Wilson, MD holds board certification in Hand Surgery.
Dr. Barbara Wilson, MD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Houston Methodist Hospital
Wilson Hand Surgery
Francisco I Perez Ph.d. & Associates PC6560 Fannin St Ste 1810, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (832) 530-4081