Dr. Barbara Gitlitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gitlitz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Barbara Gitlitz, MD is a oncology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Gitlitz completed a residency at Cedars Sinai Med Center. She currently practices at University of Southern California-norris Cancer Hospital and is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC.
- University of California At Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of California At Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Southern California-norris Cancer Hospital1441 Eastlake Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90089 Existing Patients: (323) 865-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gitlitz?
Dr. Gitliz embraces patient care with as much passion as she does the practice of oncology. Her genuiness and authenticity compliment her professionalism. I have been to three leading oncologist and Dr. Gitliz is the gold standard. When you have life threatening cancer you want a doctor to champion your cause. she is this champion. She rescued me from a colleague who sent me home to hospice. What more can I say.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gitlitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gitlitz frequently treats Cancer Screening, Oral Cancer Screening, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Gitlitz's office is located at 1441 Eastlake Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90089. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gitlitz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gitlitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Keck Hospital of USC
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center