Dr. Barbara Coopes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coopes' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Barbara Coopes, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Coopes completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Michigan. She currently practices at Providence Alaska Medical Center and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital. Dr. Coopes is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Childrens Hospital of Michigan, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Childrens Hospital of Michigan, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Providence Alaska Medical Center3200 Providence Dr, Anchorage, AK 99508 Existing Patients: (907) 212-3133
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coopes?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coopes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coopes frequently treats Acute Laryngitis, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Coopes' office is located at 3200 Providence Dr, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Coopes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center