Dr. Barbara Goff, MD is a oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Goff completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON and is affiliated with University of Washington Medical Center.
University of Washington
University of Washington1959 Ne Pacific St Fl 8, Seattle, WA 98195 (206) 598-8300
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goff?
I am so fortunate that Dr. Goff took me on as a patient & has gotten me through an initial & recurrent bout of Ovarian Cancer--first diagnosed at Stage IIIC 4 1/2 years ago. She is caring, brilliant, relentless in her pursuit of the absolute most up-to-date cancer treatment options. Her office staff are all top-notch as well. Definitely worth the commute from Bellingham to have her & her dozen or so gynecologic oncology colleagues focused on eliminating cancer while preserving quality of life.
- University of Washington Medical Center