Dr. Barbara Beach, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Beach's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Barbara Beach, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Beach completed a residency at Childrens Hospital Oakland. She currently practices at Children's Clinic Pharmacy. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Beach is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens Hospital Oakland, Residency Hospital
- Or Health Science University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Ca San Diego Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Clinic Pharmacy747 52nd St, Oakland, CA 94609 Existing Patients: (510) 428-3372
Childrens Hosp Hemtlgy Onclgy
Oakland Office744 52nd St Fl 2, Oakland, CA 94609 Existing Patients: (510) 428-3372
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beach?
She is a wonderful physician with a loving heart. Saved my life. I was lucky to have her in my corner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beach accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beach frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Beach's office is located at 747 52nd St, Oakland, CA 94609. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Beach speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Beach has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.