Dr. Barbara Alexander, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Alexander completed a residency at Duke Univ. She currently practices at Durham Office and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alexander is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Durham Office1 DUKE MEDICAL CTR, Durham, NC 27710 Existing Patients: (919) 668-1000
Duke Infectious Diseases
Duke Infectious Diseases40 Duke Medicine Cir Ste 1k, Durham, NC 27710 Existing Patients: (919) 668-0789
- Duke Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Duke Univ, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Duke Univ, Internship Hospital — 1994
- East Carolina U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alexander?
- Duke University Hospital