Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pisani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barbara Pisani, DO is a cardiology specialist in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Pisani completed a residency at Saint Vincent's Hospital. She currently practices at North Carolina Baptist Hospital and is affiliated with Davie Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pisani is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- New York Osteopathic Medicine - New York, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Carolina Baptist Hospital1 Medical Ctr Blvd, Winston Salem, NC 27103 Existing Patients: (336) 716-6674
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pisani?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pisani frequently treats Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Pisani's office is located at 1 Medical Ctr Blvd, Winston Salem, NC 27103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pisani has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Davie Medical Center
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center