Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Baran Aksut, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Lone Tree, CO. Dr. Aksut completed a residency at New York Presbyterian-Columbia University Medical Center. He currently practices at Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates - Lone Tree and is affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York Presbyterian-Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian-Columbia University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA AT BIRMINGHAM SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aksut?
Dr Aksut and staff show an interest in his patient and does his best to put them at ease by arriving in a timely manner and answering questions in a manner that I could understand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aksut has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aksut frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Aksut's office is located at 10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste 103, Lone Tree, CO 80124. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora
Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates - Lone Tree
Lone Tree10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste 103, Lone Tree, CO 80124 (303) 645-0090