Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (720) 764-5188.
Dr. Baran Aksut, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Lone Tree, CO. Dr. Aksut completed a residency at New York Presbyterian-Columbia University Medical Center. He currently practices at Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York Presbyterian-Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian-Columbia University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA AT BIRMINGHAM SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates
Lone Tree10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste 103, Lone Tree, CO 80124 Existing Patients: (720) 764-5188
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aksut?
Dr Aksut and staff show an interest in his patient and does his best to put them at ease by arriving in a timely manner and answering questions in a manner that I could understand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baran Aksut, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aksut's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aksut accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aksut frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Aksut's office is located at 10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste 103, Lone Tree, CO 80124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Aksut has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora