Dr. Li has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Baoqing Li, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Flushing, NY. Dr. Li completed a residency at University of California Davis Cancer Center. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine's Cardiothoracic Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Li is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- University of California Davis Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 2005
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health First Health Plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- New York State of Health
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cantonese, Chinese, Shanghanese
Weill Cornell Medicine's Cardiothoracic Surgery
New York-presbyterian Queens5645 Main St, Flushing, NY 11355 Existing Patients: (718) 670-1501
Charlotte Hngrfrd Hosp Hsptlsts
Charlotte Hungerford Hospital540 Litchfield St, Torrington, CT 06790 Existing Patients: (860) 496-6666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Li?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baoqing Li, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Li's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Li accepts your insurance.
Dr. Li frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Stomach and Small Intestine Cancer, and Oral Cancer.
Dr. Li's office is located at 5645 Main St, Flushing, NY 11355. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Li speaks Shanghanese, Cantonese, and Chinese. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center