Call (281) 317-4144 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Banshi Rathi, MD is a nephrology specialist in Kingwood, TX. Dr. Rathi completed a residency at Rochester Genl Hosp-U Rochester. He currently practices at Greater Houston Kidney Clinic and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rathi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York Medical College Westchester Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Rochester Genl Hosp-U Rochester, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish, Urdu
Greater Houston Kidney Clinic
Greater Houston Kidney Clinic23814 HIGHWAY 59 N, Kingwood, TX 77339 Existing Patients: (281) 317-4144
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rathi?
I liked this doctor because he shows respect and treats you as a person.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rathi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Banshi Rathi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rathi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rathi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rathi frequently treats Renal Artery Arteriosclerotic Disease, Acute Kidney Failure, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Rathi's office is located at 23814 HIGHWAY 59 N, Kingwood, TX 77339. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rathi speaks Punjabi, Spanish, and Urdu. View profile to see all.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital