Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bankimchandra Patel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Gadsden, AL. Dr. Patel completed a residency at Lac+Usc Medical Center. He currently practices at North Alabama Cardiology Center and is affiliated with Riverview Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Mercy Medical Center-Des Moines, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Valley Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Lac+Usc Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Prince George Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Medical College Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda, Medical School — 1983
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bankimchandra Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 503 S 5th St, Gadsden, AL 35901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
North Alabama Cardiology Center
North Alabama Cardiology Center503 S 5th St, Gadsden, AL 35901 Existing Patients: (256) 546-6200