Dr. Gill has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Baljit Gill, MD is a adult psychiatry specialist in Hampton, VA. Dr. Gill completed a residency at Eastern St Hosp/Med College Va. He currently practices at Hampton VA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gill is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Eastern St Hosp/Med College Va, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Sgtb Hospital and Med College, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Government Medical College Amritsar, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Optima Health
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eastern Panjabi, Hindi
Hampton VA Medical Center
Hampton Veterans Affairs Medical Center100 Emancipation Dr, Hampton, VA 23667 Existing Patients: (757) 722-9961
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gill?
He is one of the best
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baljit Gill, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gill's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gill accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gill frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Gill's office is located at 100 Emancipation Dr, Hampton, VA 23667. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gill speaks Eastern Panjabi, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.