Call (737) 276-4244 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Balijepalli Netaji, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Netaji completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Netaji is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1989
- MG Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Spanish, Telugu, Urdu
Austin North Suite 12012221 Renfert Way Ste 120, Austin, TX 78758 Existing Patients: (737) 276-4244
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Netaji?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Netaji has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Balijepalli Netaji, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Netaji's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Netaji accepts your insurance.
Dr. Netaji frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Netaji's office is located at 12221 Renfert Way Ste 120, Austin, TX 78758. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Netaji speaks Spanish, Telugu, and Urdu. View profile to see all.
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center