Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Badar Ahmed, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Grand Blanc, MI. Dr. Ahmed completed a residency at Hurley Medical Center. She currently practices at BADAR AHMED MD PC and is affiliated with Ascension Genesys Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmed is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Osmania General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Hurley Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Osmania Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1980
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
Dr. Ahmed is a gifted physician who possesses exceptional listening and diagnostic skills. She inspires confidence and hope in her patients due to her highly professional and compassionate approach to patient care. Dr. Ahmed is a top-notch doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ahmed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ahmed frequently treats Constipation, Arthritis, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Ahmed's office is located at 500 Perry Rd Ste 102, Grand Blanc, MI 48439. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahmed speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Genesys Hospital
- Hurley Medical Center
Badar Ahmed MD PC
Badar Ahmed MD PC500 Perry Rd Ste 102, Grand Blanc, MI 48439 (810) 694-9421