Click here to compare with other Cardiovascular Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Babu Jasti, MD is a cardiovascular surgery specialist in Zachary, LA. Dr. Jasti completed a residency at Cook County Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Institute of the South and is affiliated with Jefferson Torresdale Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jasti is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cook County Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Cook County Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Frankford Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Karnatak Medical College, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baton Rouge General Physicians
Baton Rouge General Medical Center-bluebonnet8585 Picardy Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70809 Existing Patients: (225) 387-7000
Lane Regional Med Ctr Cath Lab
Lane Regional Medical Center6300 Main St, Zachary, LA 70791 Existing Patients: (225) 658-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jasti?
GREAT VISIT , EBVERTHING LOOKS GOOD, VISIT WAS ON TIME AND WENT QUIKLY
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jasti has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jasti frequently treats Chest Pain, Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
Dr. Jasti's office is located at 6550 Main St Ste 1000, Zachary, LA 70791. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital
- Lane Regional Medical Center
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital