Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zuberi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Babar Zuberi, MB BS is a hospital medicine specialist in Grapevine, TX. Dr. Zuberi completed a residency at U Ky Med Ctr. He currently practices at Baylor Scott & White Hospital Medicine- Grapevine and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zuberi is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Ky Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U Ky Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Sind Med Coll, U Karachi, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baylor Scott & White Hospital Medicine- Grapevine1650 W College St Ste 150, Grapevine, TX 76051 Existing Patients: (817) 388-3440
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zuberi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zuberi frequently treats Dehydration, Hypotension (Excluding Maternal), and Hypotension.
Dr. Zuberi's office is located at 1650 W College St Ste 150, Grapevine, TX 76051. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zuberi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine