Dr. Babar Sultan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sultan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Babar Sultan, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Towson, MD. Dr. Sultan completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Sultan Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sultan is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Mentor: Stephen Perkins MD, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2007
- Princeton University - AB, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sultan?
Dr. Sultan was very patient, friendly, knowledgeable and compassionate. After seeing four different doctors for the LEGO that was stuck and wedged inside my daughters nose, he was the only one to confidently retrieve the MIA LEGO piece! He was so patient with my little girl who was shy and nervous. He was compassionate when I was upset during the sedation. It took him maybe two minutes to find the LEGO and bring it right out to me in the waiting room. Highly recommend for any ENT procedure/surgery. Can’t thank him enough for calming a nervous, anxious mom!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sultan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sultan frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Sultan's office is located at 100 W Rd Ste 111, Towson, MD 21204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sultan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- UM St. Joseph Medical Center