Dr. Stutts has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Baldwin Stutts, MD is a cardiology specialist in Blackfoot, ID. Dr. Stutts completed a residency at Charity Hosp/Tulane. and is affiliated with Bingham Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Charity Hosp/Tulane, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 98 Poplar St Fl Mob, Blackfoot, ID 83221 Existing Patients: (208) 785-3897
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stutts?
Have been under Dr. Stutts care for 20 + years. I can not say enough about this man. An excellent cardiologist. I would not be here today if it were not for him. He is very professional, friendly, and takes time to listen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baldwin Stutts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stutts' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stutts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stutts frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Chest Pain.
Dr. Stutts' office is located at 98 Poplar St Fl Mob, Blackfoot, ID 83221. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bingham Memorial Hospital
- Lost Rivers Medical Center