Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Bruce Smith, MD is a oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Strong Meml Hospital University Rochester. He currently practices at Cancer Research and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Strong Meml Hospital University Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Strong Meml Hospital University Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Research1650 Orleans St Rm 246, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 614-5068
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smith frequently treats Myeloproliferative Disorders, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML).
Dr. Smith's office is located at 1650 Orleans St Rm 246, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital