Dr. Suleiman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Azza Suleiman, MD is a nephrology specialist in Arlington Heights, IL. Dr. Suleiman completed a residency at St Joseph Hospital. She currently practices at Associates in Nephrology, S.C. and is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Suleiman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- West Suburban Hosp, Internship Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- St Joseph Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Suleiman?
outstanding dr. i feel much better since ive been seeing her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Azza Suleiman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Suleiman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Suleiman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Suleiman frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Suleiman's office is located at 1430 N Arlington Heights Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60004. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Suleiman speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwest Community Hospital