Dr. Kazi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Azimuddin Kazi, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Stratford, CT. Dr. Kazi completed a residency at Maine Med Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kazi is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- Med College Of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital
- Maine Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Rennes, Residency Hospital
- Bj Med College University Of Poona Poona India, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 99 Hawley Ln Ste 1120, Stratford, CT 06614 Existing Patients: (203) 377-5988
Neurological Specialists2590 Main St, Stratford, CT 06615 Existing Patients: (203) 377-5988
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kazi?
Dr. Kazi is very kind and I feel he is a good dr. he diagnosed my daughter with ADHD. He explains things well and takes his time. He has a good beside manner. I have recommended him to others.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Azimuddin Kazi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kazi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kazi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kazi frequently treats Seizure Disorders, EEG (Electroencephalogram), and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Kazi's office is located at 99 Hawley Ln Ste 1120, Stratford, CT 06614. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.