Dr. Hoque has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Azizul Hoque, MD is a cardiology specialist in Conyers, GA. Dr. Hoque completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. He currently practices at Emory Heart and Vascular and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hoque is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Louisville Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Sechenov First Moscow Med Inst, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory Heart and Vascular
Emory Heart and Vascular1400 Wellbrook Cir Ne Ste 103, Conyers, GA 30012 Existing Patients: (404) 785-7112
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoque?
Emory Dr Azizul Hoque is a true Professional and has treated me for 15 years in a manner that has kept my heart and body healthy. I’m very pleased with Dr Hoque!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Azizul Hoque, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hoque's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hoque accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hoque frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hoque's office is located at 1400 Wellbrook Cir Ne Ste 103, Conyers, GA 30012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hoque speaks Bengali and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown